We ship (almost) worldwide.
Delivery is via third party courier. Depending on the destination address you can select which shipping company better suits your needs.
We do not ship to Post Office box.
All deliveries are sent with registered couriers and must be signed for at time of delivery.
Order cannot be cancelled once order has been marked as shipped.
Shipping address cannot be changed once the order has been marked as shipped.
Shipping charges are determined by weight, volume and delivery location.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time, and we are not responsible for any delay or damage after the shipment leaves our premises.
If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
If you are not at the delivery address at the time of delivery additional delivery charges may apply, depending on shipper's rules. Kapal-Laut can not be held responsible for any additional charges that may occur due to this reason.
Shipping time may vary depending on your location. As a rough guideline, please allow:
- 1 day for deliveries inside Indonesia via JNE YES (for selected Indonesian regions only)
- 1-3 days for deliveries inside Indonesia via JNE REGULER
- 2-4 days for deliveries inside Indonesia via JNE OKE
- 3-5 days for EMS deliveries to Australia, Singapore and Malaysia,
- 5-10 days for EMS deliveries to other destinations.
In some destination countries, customs duties and regulations may apply. We can't estimate the cost of custom's duties as it depends on every destination country current laws and regulations. In case of doubt please check (in advance) with your local Customs Office.
Even if we want to ship worldwide, the shipping companies have some limitations:
- South Africa: Due to Covid-19 air transport disruptions EMS Indonesia stopped all shipments to South Africa. As soon as EMS restores parcel service, we will update this list.
- The Netherlands: Even being a full EU member, Customs Duties are outrageously expensive, So, after a few reasonaly unhappy customers we stopped sending to the Netehrlands. If you are OK with high Customs Duties in The Netherlands, just let us know and we will process your order .
Any other country you miss from the country list, just contact us and we will check it out